Sunday, January 21, 2018

Introduction


Hello Everyone!

I am so happy to be starting this blog! It is something I have wanted to do for a long time now and I figured now was as good a time as any.  I guess since this post is called "introduction" I should Introduce myself, my name is Steph and thank you for stopping by :). I live just outside of Philadelphia now though I have lived in lots of other places. There are so many things I want to talk about like books, travel, exercise, language learning, food and much more. 


Its all a bit daunting and I am not exactly sure where to start. I decided to include this photo of me as there is a story behind and I think its a good icebreaker. I was in Vienna in this photo with my now fiancee. This trip was a life changing experience for me and its hard to explain why. This wasn't my first time traveling, but it was the first time I had not really wanted to go. I know, saying you don't want to go to Vienna is insane right? Well it had nothing to do with Vienna, but really where I was mentally. I was really unhappy at my job and all I could think of was all the work that waited for me when I got back. 

 A few days into the trip the wheels in my started to turn. I am not sure if it was the atmosphere, the food or the three lagers I had a dinner, but I started to think "I need to make some changes in my life". When I got home I started putting that thought into motion. I eventually got a new job, a new place to live and honestly a new grateful attitude. I didn't happen overnight (especially the job change!), but step by step I started to improve my life in small ways. I am still working on it, but I feel I am consistently going in the right direction.

Whew! Sorry I know that was kind of a long introduction and if you made it this far I am impressed! I hope to post on this blog as much as I am able to. Some posts may be long some may be short, I guess it all depends on the topic. Thank you again for reading my first post and hopefully you will check in with me every now and again ;).
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment